Home & Summary
- We’ve added more detail about the personal information we use and collect, including through mobile apps;
- We explain how we share information with the companies in the NBCUniversal group.
Highlights of most recent changes – December 2015
- We’ve added information for candidates who apply to work at NBCUniversal companies;
- We’ve clarified that we may collect information about users' interactions on online services operated by third parties;
- We’ve updated our contact details; and
- We’ve added some information in our Mobile Apps section with more information about types of information we collect and how to opt out of cross application data collection.
- We’ve updated the examples of Cookies used on NBCUniversal online services.
Privacy at NBCUniversal
- Within NBCUniversal and with third party suppliers, in order to provide you with the online services;
- With other third parties (e.g., law enforcement agencies) where required by law or where required as a part of a corporate transaction (e.g., if a company is sold);
- With third parties for marketing and advertising purposes (this may vary across different countries or states in accordance with law). California residents can access a list of these third parties.
- With companies in the NBCUniversal family, in order to cross-promote NBCUniversal services or for research purposes. You have choices about this.
We may use the information we collect about your use of online services from your browsing behavior to provide you with online advertisements that might be relevant to you. You can opt out of this “targeted advertising”. The effect of opting out is controlled by third parties; they may still collect your usage information for analytic, research or internal operations purposes.