BravoCon Las Vegas Holds All The Cards For Fans And Advertisers With 20 Expanded And Interactive Brand Sponsorships And Three-Times As Many Commerce-Led Activations
Presenting Sponsors Lay’s® and State Farm® to Build Highly Curated Experiences for Bravoholics
October 30, 2023
The Bravo Bazaar Returns with Custom Branded Booths and a Seamless Shoppable Microsite to Connect Bravolebrity-owned and Emerging Businesses with Consumers Everywhere
Brands Reach Bravoholics Wherever They Are Through BravoCon Content on Peacock, The Streaming Home of Bravo, Beginning Friday, Nov. 3
Today, NBCUniversal announced 20 brand sponsors will activate at Bravo’s marquee fandom event of the year – BravoCon – alongside emerging and talent-owned businesses at the Bravo Bazaar. The highly anticipated celebration will take place Friday, November 3rd through Sunday, November 5th at Caesar’s Forum in Las Vegas, and empowers partners to fully immerse themselves into the iconic Bravosphere.
With 165 Bravolebrities and 60+ live events, NBCU’s partners will leverage the full footprint of One Platform, unlocking a wealth of ways to interact with superfans traveling from all 50 states and internationally. BravoCon’s 2023 Presenting Sponsors Lay’s® and State Farm® will return with an expanded presence featuring custom-built activations with beloved Bravo talent, exclusive giveaways, and unique livestream and post-event content.
In its third year, BravoCon will also deliver expanded custom activations for every returning brand and provide seamless shopping experiences for fans both on-the-ground and tuning in. As part of the Bravo Bazaar and a new BravoCon Shoppable Microsite, NBCUniversal is collapsing the purchase funnel and bringing opportunities to emerging and talent-owned businesses from retail to CPG for fans everywhere to discover the latest brands, learn about their favorite Bravolebrities’ products, and have full access to the Bravo-approved shopping epicenter. Additionally, BravoCon content will be available to stream on Peacock, bravotv.com, and across Bravo-owned social channels as well as YouTube.
“From one singular cable network to a multi-platform empire, Bravo continues to drive the cultural zeitgeist, delivering fresh content that fuels fan love for the brand and welcomes new consumers into the community. Bravo’s fandom is one that is unlike any other with fans so passionate they will travel thousands of miles for a chance to take a selfie with their favorite housewife or listen in to producers share the best kept secrets behind their most-beloved franchise. That is why BravoCon is so powerful. We are delivering a one-of-a-kind weekend for our audiences and advertisers to embed themselves directly into the Bravoverse. With our phenomenal brand partners, who have been collaborative, innovative and completely Bravofied – we are able to provide more opportunities for fans to connect, interact and engage with all that Bravo has to offer. Through partnership, we have elevated this year’s event to an all-consuming Bravoholic experience that would not be possible otherwise.” -Josh Feldman, Global Chief Marketing Officer, NBCUniversal Advertising & PartnershipsBrand Sponsors
- Freevee is inspiring fans to browse and connect to their favorite Bravo franchises like Bravo’s “Top Chef” and “The Real Housewives” through scannable onsite QR codes at the Bravoland Museum, where attendees can relive some of the best TV moments with curated artifacts.
- Carnival is docking in Las Vegas to quench Bravhoholics’ thirst with a high seas inspired concession bar throughout BravoCon weekend, featuring two specialty Carnival cocktails, The Mule and The Revved Up Mojito Martini. Plus, through shoppable signage, on-the-ground attendees can get their hands on a special offer for the vacation of a lifetime.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the messiest of them all? Thanks to Clorox, fans can spill tea and celebrate the messiest moments in Bravo history in BravoCon bathrooms! Look for mirrors sporting iconic, unforgettable Bravo quotes, stalls featuring “The Real Housewives” trivia, product samples and opportunities to unlock coupons and exclusive shopping offers. With Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes there will be no mess too messy, no matter how much tea is spilt.
- Did someone say cheese(-gate)? DoorDash is delivering fans the ultimate Bravopalooza experience, serving “The Real Housewives of New York’s” Erin Lichy and Brynn Whitfield’s perfect pairing of wine, cheese and charcuterie. Plus, Bravoholics can mingle with their favorite Bravolebs, take home their very own cheese-gate inspired gifts, and explore the DoorDash app and website through on-site scannable signage.
- When wanting to live like a Bravolebrity for the day, It Matters Where You Stay. Hilton is giving VIP ticketholders an outlet to unwind, sip on bespoke apéritifs, and catch-up with their favorite Bravolebs they’ve come to know, all weekend long. As part of the VIP Lounge sponsored by Hilton, BravoCon attendees can make their dream stay a reality by tapping into QR codes within the lounge to sign up for the brand’s award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
- In a custom-built Bravo Bazaar booth, JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers is combining the magic of aesthetics with the riches of Sin City and giving fans an opportunity to redeem exclusive offers and explore the benefits of the brand’s rewards program, Allē.
Lay’s® *Presenting Sponsor*
- LAY’S® is back again as a presenting sponsor and bringing Bravoholics a moment they’ve all been waiting for – an exclusive pop-up experience of “Vanderpump Rules” Ariana Madix and Katie Maloney’s highly anticipated sandwich shop, “Something About Her.” Lay’s and the Bravo duo are bringing two icons together that were born cool: potato chips and delicious sandwiches. There, fans can enjoy Lay’s-infused food and cocktail recipes, talent appearances, must-capture photo opportunities, and the chance to try an exclusive Lay’s potato chip flavor inspired by the “Something About Her” menu while supplies last.
- Nexxus is showing up this year with interactive ways for fans both at the event and at home to explore products from the brand’s Unbreakable Care collection all weekend long, through BravoCon’s Shoppable Microsite! With shoppable content on social, digital, linear, and streaming featuring “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’” Kyle Richards, hair care fanatics everywhere can achieve salon quality results backed by science from the palm of their hands. Plus, during a BravoCon LIVE! with Andy Cohen, Nexxus will be featured in a ShoppableTV integration, powered by NBCUniversal Checkout.
- Shark Beauty™ is helping fans get reunion-ready alongside “Vanderpump Rules’” Scheana Shay and “Summer House’s” Lindsay Hubbard– in a hands-on, glam room experience like never before featuring the brand’s powerful hair styling tools, FlexStyle®, SpeedStyle™ and SmoothStyle™. After trying out each one, interested fans can take photos on the reunion couches and purchase their favorite product to be shipped directly to their homes.
State Farm® *Presenting Sponsor*
- State Farm® is bringing the sunshine and good neighbor vibes to the Bravohood at BravoCon this year as a returning presenting sponsor. Visitors will be instantly transported to the Hamptons for some much-needed R&R as they create their own custom friendship bracelets, lounge by the pool and capture Instagrammable moments featuring “Summer House” inspired props. For the first-time ever, State Farm will ensure fans don’t miss a beat of the weekend’s fun—and the drama—with The BravoCon Morning Show, a daily livestream via Bravo’s TikTok handle, and The Best of BravoCon Recap Show that will stream exclusively on Peacock in the days following the event. Both shows will be hosted by Bravo’s Daryn Carp and “Summer House’s” Paige Desorbo and Amanda Batula, with special appearances from our favorite neighbor Jake from State Farm.
- Studs is rolling up to Caesar’s Forum with its one-of-a-kind, Studs on Wheels trailer, where fans will be able to dive into the ultimate Earscaping® exp(ear)ience with options to get ear piercings at BravoCon and purchase limited-edition Earscape® sets such as a ‘Never Fly Coach’ Set, ‘Tres Amigas’ Set, and ‘House Daddy’ Set, all inspired by the Bravosphere.
- Ulta Beauty is joining our favorite Bravolebrities from the 90210, during a panel where the ladies of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” will reveal all the secrets of the latest season. Plus, fans can opt in to unlock exclusive geotargeted commerce-enabled content, distributed in partnership with ACTV8me.
- Wayfair, the destination for all things home, will debut four custom-built, interactive lounge areas: “Your Home for Housewives,” where fans will have a chance to explore different home styles, take part in photo opportunities, and take in the entire BravoCon Vegas experience like their favorite housewife. The destination will showcase four sought-after cities including – Beverly Hills, Miami, New York, and Salt Lake City – with an array of expertly curated spaces for each city, special co-branded giveaways and sweepstakes, and scannable QR codes that allow fans to shop Wayfair’s products. Plus, in partnership with some of the Real Housewives themselves, including – Garcelle Beauvais, Meredith Marks, Dr. Nicole Miller, and Sonja Morgan – those in-attendance can step into an immersive video booth experience utilizing AR technology to capture their very own housewife tagline to share across their social handles.
- Wendy’s® is on a mission to serve at BravoCon and we love that for our fans. Chill out with Wendy’s and “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City’s” Lisa Barlow on BravoCon’s Live Stages all weekend while enjoying Paloma-inspired drinks, made with VIDA Tequila, and samples of the iconic Frosty®. Since Wendy’s knows a thing or two about having the freshest beef in the game, America’s favorite redhead will be bringing a whole new meaning to “beefing” during a special episode of “BravoCon LIVE! With Andy Cohen.” Using a gamified ShoppableTV integration, ticket holders and Bravo fans at home can scan, order, and enjoy Frosty time with their fresh Bravo beef.
- Yoplait is all about those real moments, which the ladies of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” and “The Real Housewives of New York” will bring during two sponsored panels where Bravoholics can unlock a branded giveaway. Plus, through an integrated mention spotlight, Yoplait will appear within a special episode of E!’s “The Rundown.”
In addition to the bedazzling line-up of on-the-ground partnerships, Bravoholics around the globe can catch their favorite jaw-dropping, eye-rolling, tea-spilling moments of BravoCon across social channels including TikTok, and NBCUniversal streaming platforms, including Peacock, thanks to our brand sponsors – Diet Coke, Silk®, and Veozah®.
Ways to Shop BravoCon
On-Site Bravo Bazaar
- With Bravo talent-owned brands and emerging businesses setting up shop at the Bravo Bazaar, BravoCon attendees can expect to get up, close, and personal with their favorite Bravolebrities and Bravo-approved products. Fans can experience the brand inside custom-built booths through interactive shoppable moments that appeal to fans’ every sense. After trying on hair extensions, sipping some Loverboy, tasting ‘Farm to Glam’ Jam, enjoying candle scents from Onyi Home Essentials and spritzing fragrances from WHO IS ELIJAH, interested guests can seamlessly shop the products, ultimately collapsing the purchase funnel and moving the needle for businesses of all sizes.
- Plus, fans on site can check out the Ninja Thirsti™ Drink System and sip on personalized, curated still and sparkling drinks, while fans at home will be able to enjoy shoppable content with Sai De Silva across social, digital, and linear.
BravoCon Shoppable Microsite
- When fans are ready for purchase, they can simply scan a QR code, driving them to a new BravoCon Shoppable Microsite, featuring the products throughout the Bazaar in a centralized destination. The products can be purchased via NBCUniversal Checkout and can ship right to their homes, allowing attendees to enjoy the rest of BravoCon hands-free. Fans who aren’t able to attend BravoCon, can still access the latest products at the Bazaar as the microsite will be accessible via QR codes both at the booths and across social, digital, linear, and streaming. The site will be available throughout BravoCon and the holiday season, so Bravo fans everywhere and anytime can shop the Bravosphere.
- A first-of-its kind, live shopping panel, called “Bravolebrity Shop-Off” will take the BravoCon stage featuring business-minded Bravolebrities who will give their ultimate business pitch in front of a live audience. Fans on-the-ground can play a part in the game with the opportunity to purchase their favorite products and unlock exclusive discounts via NBCUniversal Checkout. Plus, audiences streaming at home on Peacock can see how it all plays out, with the option to purchase products as well, creating an interactive experience for Bravoholics everywhere while driving full funnel impact for talent-owned businesses.
For all BravoCon information and updates, please visit bravocon2023.com.