SAVED BY THE BELL SEASON 2 OFFICIAL DATE ANNOUNCEMENT, FIRST-LOOK PHOTOS AND CATCH-UP TRAILER
ABOUT SAVED BY THE BELL SEASON 2:
In Season 2 of Peacock’s hit comedy SAVED BY THE BELL, Bayside High gears up to compete in the Southern California School Spirit Competition. Daisy is determined not to get sidetracked by “Bayside nonsense,” but when a cute new student is elected student council VP, she finds herself in way over her head. Mac sees the competition as a way to finally step out from his father’s shadow. Jamie leans on Lexi in the wake of his parents’ divorce while Lexi struggles to be a more understanding girlfriend; Aisha seeks a new outlet after football is canceled; DeVante finds love with a rich Bayside girl, and Slater and a newly single Jessie grow closer despite their tumultuous romantic past.
ABOUT THE SERIES:
· Showrunner / Writer / Executive Producer: Tracey Wigfield
· Executive Producers: Franco Bario, Peter Engel
· Produced By: Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group
· Format: 10 x 30 min episodes, Original Comedy
· Filming Location: Los Angeles, CA
· Starring: The series stars Elizabeth Berkley Lauren (Jessie Spano), Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater), John Michael
Higgins (Principal Toddman), Haskiri Velazquez (Daisy), Mitchell Hoog (Mac Morris), Josie Totah
(Lexi), Alycia Pascual-Peña (Aisha), Belmont Cameli (Jamie Spano) and Dexter Darden (DeVante).
· Returning: Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Zack Morris), Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski) and Lark Voorhies (Lisa
Watch & Link to Catch-Up Trailer HERE
Downloadable Images HERE
NOTE: Episodes are currently available for Feature Consideration. Please reach out for available screeners.