We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The NBCUniversal Services, including the Content incorporated by us in the NBCUniversal Services, are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. Some of the characters, logos or other images incorporated by us in the NBCUniversal Services are also protected as registered or unregistered copyrights, trademarks, trade names and/or service marks owned by us or others.
We, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), reserve the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your license to use the NBCUniversal Services if we determine in our sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, including alleged acts of first-time or repeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.
If you believe that any User-Generated Content is defamatory or infringes your intellectual property, please send a written notice including the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of (1) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or (2) the person defamed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the NBCUniversal Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works. Similarly, for materials that are defamatory or infringe patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party, please submit a list of such materials;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (including, if available, the web address where the material was found on the NBCUniversal Services);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed.
Send this notice to the agent identified below to request a review of the alleged infringement:
Attn: DMCA Agent
100 Universal City Plaza, LRW 6
Universal City, CA 91608
By e-mail: [email protected]