NEW YORK – March 13, 2018 – NBC News’ TODAY has won the key A25-54 demo for 115 consecutive weeks, its best demo streak in nearly 6 years. Season-to-date, TODAY is the number-one morning show across the board, beating the competition in total viewers, A25-54 and A18-49. Additionally, TODAY has won the A18-49 demo for 135 straight weeks and continues to retain the most total viewers year-over-year.
|CBS THIS MORNING||2.51||10||3,485||0.52||676||0.75||907|
|GOOD MORNING AMERICA||3.25||13||4,477||0.77||988||1.14||1,374|
TODAY averaged 1.504 million A25-54 viewers, leading GMA by +130,000 (+9%) and CBS This Morning by +597,000 (+66%)
- TODAY has now ranked #1 among A25-54 viewers for 115 consecutive weeks (best streak in almost six years) and 131 of the last 132 weeks
- TODAY gained +1,000 A25-54 viewers compared to prior week
- TODAY delivered a 1.25 A25-54 rating, +0.11 points ahead of GMA and +0.50 points more than CBS
TODAY averaged 1.082 million A18-49 viewers, +94,000 (+9%) more than GMA and +406,000 (+60%) higher than CBS
- Among A18-49 viewers, TODAY has now posted 135 consecutive weekly wins and has finished #1 in 141 of the last 143 weeks and 152 of the last 156 weeks
- Week-over-week, TODAY’s A18-49 viewership improved by +15,000 (+1%).
- TODAY’s 0.84 A18-49 rating led GMA by +0.07 points and CBS by +0.32 points
TODAY averaged 4.219 million total viewers, leading CBS This Morning by +734,000 (+24%)
- Versus the same week last year, TODAY narrowed its total viewer gap vs. GMA by 30% while its advantage over CBS is 47% higher
TODAY ranks #1 among A25-54 viewers
- Leads GMA by +189,000 and CBS by +610,000
TODAY ranks #1 among A18-49 viewers
- Leads GMA by +203,000 and CBS by +469,000
- TODAY’s A18-49 lead over GMA is up 2% vs. last season (+203,000 current vs. 199,000 last season)
TODAY ranks #1 among total viewers
- Leads GMA by +33,000; best STD P2+ margin vs. GMA since 2011-12.
- Leads CBS by +771,000