Home & Summary
- We’ve added more detail about the personal information we use and collect, including through mobile apps;
- We explain how we share information with the companies in the NBCUniversal group.
Highlights of most recent changes
- We’ve updated how we collect our information,clarifying how data is automatically collected;
- We’ve updated how we use your information, highlighting new devices like smart TVs; and
- We’ve updated how we share your information to provide details about our partners.
Privacy at NBCUniversal
- Within NBCUniversal and with third party suppliers, in order to provide you with the online services;
- With other third parties (e.g., law enforcement agencies) where required by law or where required as a part of a corporate transaction (e.g., if a company is sold);
- With third parties for marketing and advertising purposes (this may vary across different countries or states in accordance with law). California residents can access a list of these third parties.
- With companies in the NBCUniversal family, in order to cross-promote NBCUniversal services or for research purposes. You have choices about this.
We may use the information we collect about your use of online services from your browsing behavior to provide you with online advertisements that might be relevant to you. You can opt out of this “targeted advertising”. The effect of opting out is controlled by third parties; they may still collect your usage information for analytic, research or internal operations purposes.