USA Network is on track to close out 2018 as the #1 overall cable entertainment network in total viewers (P2+) for the 13th year (the longest streak in TV history) – and as the #1 cable entertainment network for P18-49 for the 2nd year in a row1. Ranker is attached.
A YEAR OF #1 - HIGHLIGHTS2
- · USA’s #1 scripted series in total viewers (P2+) -- THE SINNER’s second installment, also recently nominated for SAG and Critics Choice awards
- · USA’s #1 scripted series in P18-49, P25-54 and P18-34 – THE PURGE
- · #1 dramas in their time periods -- QUEEN OF THE SOUTH, SUITS and UNSOLVED: THE MURDERS OF TUPAC AND THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
- · Cable’s #1 and #2 unscripted half-hour series for P18-49 and P25-54 -- CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST and WWE spinoff MIZ & MRS
- · Freshman series MIZ & MRS also had USA’s #1 unscripted debut since 2011
- · Week over week, WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW and WWE SMACKDOWN LIVE are among cable’s top entertainment programs P2+ (#1 or 2 every Monday of the year for RAW, in the top 4 every Tuesday of the year for SMACKDOWN)
- · On the strength of RAW and SMACKDOWN, USA was the #1 primetime cable entertainment network on Monday and Tuesday for P2+, P18-49 and P25-54
1Source: Nielsen, Most Current 01/01/18-12/16/18; L7 through 12/02/18 blended with L3 through 12/13/18 and L+SD through 12/16/18; Mo-Su 8p-11p. Includes ad-supported cable entertainment networks that air in 100% of the daypart
2Source: Nielsen L7 1/1-11/25/18
Contact: Katherine Nelson, Katherine.Nelson@nbcuni.com, 212-664-5934