ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., February 15, 2018 — CNBC today revealed their speaker lineup ahead of its first-ever business of health care conference, Healthy Returns, which will take place on March 28th, 2018 at The Roosevelt Hotel in NYC.
With the help of the previously announced world-class advisory board, discussions will explore investment ideas and insights from the biggest and best health care investors, strategic perspectives from top health care CEOs, an early inside look at transformative innovations, and more. Opportunities for networking will be available throughout the course of the day.
The conference’s speaker lineup comprises some of the most innovative medical technologists, entrepreneurs, executives and investors representing the biotech, pharma, health care and life sciences industries, including:
- Amy Abernethy, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer and SVP, Flatiron Health
- Katrine Bosley, CEO, Editas Medicine
- Abbie Celniker, Ph.D., Partner, Third Rock Ventures
- Tony Coles, M.D., Chairman and CEO, Yumanity Therapeutics
- David Cordani, President and CEO, Cigna
- Delos ‘Toby’ Cosgrove, M.D., former President and CEO, The Cleveland Clinic
- Alex Denner, Ph.D., Founding Partner and CIO, Sarissa Capital Management
- Esther Dyson, Executive Founder, Way to Wellville; Board Member, 23andMe and Open Humans Foundation
- Bill George, Senior Fellow, Harvard Business School; former Chairman and CEO, Medtronic
- Scott Gottlieb, M.D., U.S. FDA Commissioner of Food and Drugs
- Andrew Farnum, Director of Program-Related Investments, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Fred Hassan, Special Limited Partner, Warburg Pincus; Chairman, Caret Group; former Chairman and CEO, Schering-Plough
- Jeff Jonas, M.D., CEO, SAGE Therapeutics
- Iyah Romm, Co-Founder and CEO, Cityblock Health
- Jessica L. Mega, M.D., M.P.H., Chief Medical Officer, Verily Life Sciences
- Mike Moore, Partner, Mike Moore Law Firm; former Attorney General, State of Mississippi
- Christopher O’Connor, Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners
- Leonard S. Schleifer, M.D., Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Todd B. Sisitsky, Managing Partner, TPG Capital
- Robin Thurston, CEO, Helix
- J. Craig Venter, Ph.D., Co-Founder, Executive Chairman and CEO, Human Longevity; Founder, Executive Chairman and CEO, J. Craig Venter Institute
Sponsors for the event include Change Healthcare and Hospital for Special Surgery. The initial agenda, including the speaker lineup and session times and topics, will be available in the coming days.
For more information about Healthy Returns or to register to attend, go to: cnbc.com/healthyreturns.