- Within the first month of voting, the “E! People’s Choice Awards” has reached over 1 Billion votes to-date
- On average, users have spent 3 minutes and 15 seconds on the voting site, which is a 30% increase year-over-year
- 146% increase year-over-year with unique visitors to the pca.eonline.com site on launch day (9/4/2019)
- 30% year-over-year increase in engagements on the @PeoplesChoice social channels
- Per social analytics company Canvs, Love was the most common way fans expressed their enthusiasm for the People’s Choice Awards on Twitter, with 42% of users conveying that emotion.
- Fan tweets also over-indexed for Enjoyment, Craziness, and Funny compared to what was typical for an awards show.
Voting for the 43 categories across movies, television, music, and pop culture runs through Friday, October 18th at 11:59pm ET. Fans can either vote online at pca.eonline.com, via Twitter or for select categories on Xfinity X1. Fans can vote up to 25 times per method, per category, per day if they vote via online or Twitter. If fans vote with Xfinity X1, there is a limit of 25 times per ballot, per Xfinity X1 device, per candidate for the duration of the official voting window. Additionally, any vote casted on Tuesdays throughout the voting window will count twice.
Online – pca.eonline.com
Twitter – Fans can send a public tweet or retweet and include one category hashtag, one corresponding nominee hashtag, and #PCAs
Xfinity X1 – Fans can cast their vote for “The Movie of 2019,” “The Song of 2019,” “The Show of 2019,” and “The Comedy Act of 2019” categories right on the TV by saying “Vote for the People’s Choice Awards” into their Xfinity Voice Remote. Xfinity customers can also access voting via the “E! People’s Choice Awards” destination on X1 where they can also catch up on shows, movies and listen to music featuring the nominated artists and more.
The “E! People's Choice Awards” will be broadcast live from Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on Sunday, November 10th starting at 9p ET/PT, with “E! Live From The Red Carpet: The E! People’s Choice Awards 2019” kicking off at 7p ET/PT.
“Live From The Red Carpet: The E! People’s Choice Awards 2019” the “E! People’s Choice Awards” are both produced by Den of Thieves with Executive Producers Jesse Ignjatovic, Evan Prager and Barb Bialkowski.
Source: Telescope, Sept 4 – Sept 24, 2019. Adobe Analytics, Sept 4 – Sept 24, 2019. Adobe Analytics, Sept 4, 2019 compared with Sept 5, 2018. ListenFirst. Fan tweets from ListenFirst as analyzed by Canvs Surveys.